Top Ten Reasons You Should Invite
Ken To Play At Your Event...
10. You will make a new friend. And your new friend will
not be a gorilla with a massive sound system with flashing
lights, and a smoke show. Ken has nothing to hide. He's
more like a nice guy who sings and plays some guitar, someone
that you could invite into your living room for popcorn
and a glass of iced tea.
9. You can trust Ken with your group or congregation. Ken's
original songs are scripture-based (check out the Bible
verse references), and he throws in a mix of familiar hymns,
gospel songs, and a couple of funny songs, just because
we all need to laugh sometimes.
8. Ken understands and respects churches that are located
in the country and small towns. That's where he comes from,
and he knows what it's like.
7. Ken doesn't put his feet on the furniture. Seriously.
He knows that piece of furniture represents a special major
donation or an historical church or family heirloom.
6. Ken's sound system won't blow your ears out; he wants
to make it easy to clearly hear everything.
5. Ken plays acoustic guitar. Acoustic. Yeah, there are
some sound tracks, but mostly acoustic guitar. And maybe
4. You will be encouraged. Ken sings encouraging songs,
and he has been told that he's more fun than eating alone.
3. You may feel restored because Ken sings restorative songs.
He has a soothing voice, but sings some toe-tapping stuff
so you don't nod off (and he so doesn't nod off either;
2. You will be challenged. Some of Ken's songs will challenge
you, others will make you cry or laugh. Truth + Funny =
1. You will feel like you want to invite him back.